The graphics in this game are just drop-dead gorgeous. I've never seen anything better, unless it's like NVIDIA GeForce RTX, for example, with the real-time #raytracing.
I'm really in love with Red Dead Redemption 2, and the story mode is packed full of content.
I've encountered a few bugs so far, but nothing I've been unable to work around.
Welcome to The Drake Network, a public, perpetually free-for-all, community run Mastodon server operated by furries, for furries. Oh, not to forget Dragonkin either!
We're a safe-haven for LGBTQI+, furries, otherkin, therians, and media that's 18+ adult'ish in nature. We have such features as:
* Making use of the glitch-soc code-base
* Media proxy via S3 Bucket
* Other media improvements
* Full compatibility with IPv6 addressing/networking
* Tor proxy (coming soon!)
* Text limit of 4096 characters
* Formatted RAWRs (i.e. Toots)
* Threaded mode
* Replies in lists
* Misleading links highlighting
* App settings model
* Collapsible RAWRs